Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ron Ron, Gone Gone? Trade Rumors Swirl Around The City of Angels


Every time Ron Artest gets the ball, I say out loud, "Please don't shoot that Ron." I even said it during Game 7 last year- He proved me wrong. Once. In all fairness, his shot has proven me wrong 40% of the time this season, which is not bad when you compare it to a certain Laker legend by the name of Smush Parker who dropped a little better than 40% of his buckets in his career in the purple and gold. It's cool. Smush is now playing with Iraklis Thessaloniki, the last-place team in Greece. I bet if Mitch Kupchak plays his cards right, he could probably land Smush, the Serbian powerhouse and former Washington State Cougar Nikola Koprikiva, and a Grecian league First rounder for Ron. This trade deadline could change basketball internationally forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment