Friday, February 4, 2011

KoPau! and Where I Fit into the Lakers Market Share


Last night's heartbreaking loss to the NBA's best team, the San Antonio Spurs, on a last second tip-in by Antonio McDyess should be the topic of discussion for just about every Lakers blog on the planet today. That's exactly why I'm not going to discuss it. We've more important things to cover about the lakers- like this Total Recall rendering of what a half Kobe/half Pau cyborg would look like. I'm not sure who the absolute genius is over there in Lakerland who puts these incredible graphics together, not to mention the auteur who oversees the Christmas videos, but I'd just like to say, "Fuck yeah." This particular image, for some reason, brings to mind the the AFI top twenty film Weird Science, that scene where the motorcycle gang terrorizes Wyatt and Gary's super awesome party. If they ever remaster that classic film, I know I'd like to see this 6'9", half mohawk animal running wild across the screen slam-dunking Anthony Michael Hall in a toilet somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment