Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?


Ordinarily this blog is devoted to all things Lakers that generally don't happen on the court (see "KoPau" etc.). But tonight, after losing to the worst team in the NBA and one of the worst NBA teams of all time, and going for their third straight loss for the third time this season, I have no other option but to vent. I'll make this blog short and sweet...Please Mitch and Phil, do something. At first, I was completely against a trade involving Andrew Bynum. After tonight, why the hell are we hanging on to him?- Terrible performance tonight against players six inches shorter and 80 pounds lighter. Next, can someone hit a shot? I know who can. Carmelo Anthony. Can we throw Ron Artest into that trade for the hell of it? Tonight Bynum and Ron Ron combined for a whopping 9 points. Maybe Denver will hook up a draft pick that can stop dribble penetration and/or block a shot and/or average 9 points a game. I can't even write any more about this. I am physically ill. I need to drink vodka. I feel bad about wearing my Magic Johnson jersey right now. I can't believe Lebron is gonna be in LA this week talking shit to everyone about the demise of the Lakeshow...and he's gonna get away with it...because he's too big and shit. I've seen the Lakers go through a lot of ups and downs in my life, but right now, I am embarrassed to be a Laker fan. Defending champs don't go down like this. That was what the Jacksonless 2004 Lakers were for.

No comments:

Post a Comment