Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lebron is Sensitive


Last night, the Cleveland Cavaliers shocked the world by beating the shit out of the Miami Heat. Great. But what is even more satisfying is that Lebron James refused to be introduced before the game, electing to stay in the locker room, remain focused, and not let the cathedral of "boos" get him down. My question is this- You can't take being booed, Lebron? Seriously? How on earth are you ever going to win a championship if something like being booed during a pregame introduction rattles your nerves?

I honestly don't understand his logic. Everyone hates him except for people in Miami. Everyone thinks he is a self-centered egomaniac. But isn't he? All this little stunt does is put the spotlight back on him- it doesn't "avoid the bullshit," it creates bullshit . Nice work. You lost to the league's worst team...even with a triple-double.

In other news, I had the absolute joy of catching this Ron Artest performance the other night on the George Lopez show. Every time I see something like this, I wonder if procreation is worth it. If my child came home listening to this nonsense on his Ipod, a little piece of me would die. I'm not even sure what is happening here. Ron Artest auctions his championship ring to raise awareness for mental health, then records a rap song featuring has-been Latino emcees called "Go Loco." Which is it? Go crazy or don't go crazy? I know I'm going crazy knowing that people actually spent money on this. Here is something better to spend your money on...or this. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?



No comments:

Post a Comment